- Scribbled by ..Santa
Holiday Gift Guide for Craft Beer Lovers
I have updated my annual Holiday Gift Guide with Gift Ideas for the Craft Beer Lover in your life or treat yourself!
I own or have used / tested / ate / drank all these products and hand picked them to present to you as great gift ideas that you can't live without! Well technically you can but your life will not be as fulfilled ;) Have a look and share with those that may be your santa this year.
Holiday Gift Guide for Beer Lovers
1. BRÖÖ Moods Aromatherapy Lotions not only moisturize with barley and shea butter, but their added aromatherapy oils help you Unplug, Reboot and Sleep. Bröö also soothes your soul with their free BRÖÖ Moods App — melodies and sounds perfectly paired their lotions, to craft your mood. Bröö's Shampoo was on my list last year and is still a favourite product of mine. Bröö's products they are welcome back under the tree anytime -> Link
2. The Naked Hop is my latest obsession. Kim makes these locally in St. George, ON on their family hop farm McConkey Farms. The hop flower has many healing properties and the variety of heavenly scents have be wanting more. She even makes a 'Magic Mike' scent for the men.... it's straight up sexy. Look for her popping up at local shows or discover where to buy while checking out the line of handmade soaps, made with their home grown Cascade Hops, as well as a line of Tub Teas -> Here
3. Though this book is from 2013 The Canadian Craft Beer Cookbook is a great addition to your kitchen. I love that the recipes always suggest pairings featuring beers from breweries across Canada. David also covers off some basic beer knowledge, exploring of styles, ingredients and other cooking tips to put even the newest of beer cooks on a solid footing. Turn yourself into an even better cook -> Here
4. Pretty Pennie Jewellery handcrafts the most fantastic Hops and beer related jewellery for men & women. She is the ORIGINAL Hop Bomb Jewellery since 2005 and even goes beyond beer with her new caffeinated line of coffee related jewellery. Realistically we all need a heavy on the hops necklace -> Link
5. I was thrilled to find locally (Canadian) made beer snack this year and they are DELICIOUS! Beer Snacks International serves up delicious snacks inspired by international flavours, Jerk was my favourite, and perfect for enjoying with craft beer. They are also vegan and are made in Ottawa, Ontario. The packaging also makes them a great stocking stuffer or hostess gift. Order them -> Here
6. Beer Spa! You do not have to travel to Europe to enjoy a soak in a beautiful wooden tub with hops, barley and yeast. The Grand Wellness Spa in Brantford, ON offers 3 fantastic options for Beer Lovers; a beer soak, Healing “Ale”ments Scrub or a Body Brew Wrap. All these are accompanied with a locally brewed beer. Grab a Gift Card or surprise your beer loving partner, friend or yourself -> Here
7. Upgrade your beer fridge and give your craft beer the stylish home it deserves. The NewAir "Beers of the World" 126-can beer fridge has a glass door, a wider temperature control and a cool design that showcases worldly beer on the outside. See my full blog post and get a discount on this awesome product here or shop now -> Here
8. Craft Beer Country: In Search of the Best Breweries from the South Pacific to the Pacific Coast was on the list last year and is staying here. Kirk uses delightful story telling skills as he takes you through his first leg of his four-region trek in search of the best breweries in the USA. You truly feel like you are standing in each taproom with him. *Warning It will increase need for travel!! -> Link
9. Beer Subscription boxes have been popping up over the last couple of years and with some sampling and research I have discovered my favourite is Small Batch Dispatch. With Canada Wide shipping (sorry USA) they source out the freshest small batch brews from the best Ontario breweries and deliver them right to your door. With several options to order (Now offering a limited run edition Advent box delivered in time for December) discover all Small Batch Dispatch has to offer -> Here
10. This Hop Variety Handbook gives you great info you need to know about the popular ingredient in beer: hops. I have been focusing a lot this year on trying to learn about the wide variety of strains and what qualities they each can contribute to beer. This 140 page paperback is easy to follow and satisfies the beer geek in all of us. Grab it -> Here
11. This is the shatterproof glassware you need in your life! Fermented Reality B Cups come in four styles for all your craft beer needs and are the BEST of this kind I have come across. Buy them -> Here
12. Snuggage is a cost friendly way to not only protect your luggage but jazz it up with a lot of personality! It is a brightly coloured, stretchy Polyester/Lycra fabric cover that can be spotted from across the terminal! I am thrilled to see they have created a few Beer lover designs that will be available in two sizes Large and Medium, to accommodates most checked luggage sizes, in time for Christmas! Browse their designs -> Here
13. I LOVE my new Beer Fringed Christmas Tree Skirt and it adds a little beer to all this Christmas decor. It even has two ropes attached to tie it in place on your tree and is available in three sizes. Order before Christmas to enjoy it -> Here
PS. That pic is from the internet as I will put my tree up way later than this is being published ;)
14. Boozy Craft Corner has been creating cool & diverse Beer graphics available on etsy and now has released an Adult Colouring Book for those Beer Babes that love Beer! Sabrina has created 30 original designs inspired by craft beer, so grab a beer and relax with this unique colouring book -> Here
Wishing you all a Happy Holiday however you choose to enjoy it. Holidays are not easy for everyone so remember to be kind and our door is always open if you need some comfort.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a small commission that helps me continue to run this blog and create for you. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the small commission I receive from your purchases.